Sunday 7 June 2015

Aims to do to achieve my target grade

1.     
      Key words such as plan, technical and research are the three terms that I need to know to complete my tasks.

To get a grade C/B I need to:
-          Plan and research need to be evident and complete and presentation of the research need to be clear
-          Time management needs to be wise and good in most aspects
-           The layout and drafting needs to be clear to understand
This will be done through independent learning, so things that are unable to be done at school need to be completed at home, such as putting up videos onto my blog. Also I need to cons



3 comments:

  1. very clear understanding of what you are going to have to do in order to access the higher levels. you could possibly aim higher, maybe a B/A?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm I'll think about that, but much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start William! I love how you are aiming to achieve a good grade, if you dedicate enough hard work and effort into your coursework, you will accomplish your mission! But don't forget, you can always beat your target and achieve an A*!

    ReplyDelete