Friday 2 October 2015

Mood-board



This is my moodboard of front covers of horror movies. My theme of the moodboard are all black. This is because I see black as spooky and scary as seen in all the front covers. I have created my moodboard on http://www.gomoodboard.com/ which gave me an easy template to complete my moodboard. 

In the mood board that I have chosen, I have noticed that the covers are very dark and very menacing. Some of the front covers have focused on one character mainly children which make the front cover scarier as it is played on the conventions of the children being vulnerable and scared. The colour schemes of each front cover are all very similar consisting of red, white and black. They have empathised the villain on each front cover to make it more gory and appealing for the viewer

No comments:

Post a Comment